Monday, January 23, 2012

ABOUT ME

My name is Seif Farahat, i am 16 years old, born 6/9/1995. I live in 6 of October in Palm Hills.
I adore to play football, and i am training and Heliopolis club a Goalkeeper at Sunday,Monday,Wednesday,Friday.
My favourite subject is the History with M. Jean, and the worst subjects are the Math and Chemistry becuase they are very boring and complicated.
I usually ate Sea Food becuase it is the most beautiful thing in life and also i love eating my sea food that i had been fished by me. I always watch Football matches on the television, because i am a big fan of Ahly team and Egyptian National team, and i was depressed when they knockout from the Qualyfing African Cup 2012.
My other favourite hobbie is travellig out of Egypt, is the most beautiful thing ever, because it build a personality and a self reliance, and mixed you with others traditions and cultures.
The most thing i hates ever is people who talks alot, that don't have something in there life except talking talking, but i don't have choices, i have to support them thats life.

Thats it, i think i had teld you all things About Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment